Discount Package: Business Start-Up (without shareholders agreement)
Our pack of start-up templates:
- For sole traders and companies with one owner
- Generous discount of 20%!
- Easy-to-complete templates
- Satisfaction guarantee
How Does It Work?
- 1. Download
- 2. Edit
- 3. Print
- 4. Sign
We have put together a tailored discount bundle for business start-ups that are owned by one person, e.g. a sole trader or a limited company with one shareholder. Included in this discount package are our most popular templates, but it does not include a shareholders agreement or director’s service agreement, which you won’t need if the business is owned by one person (whether as a sole trader or as a limited company with a sole shareholder). With Legalo, you just buy what you need.
If on the other hand, you are a limited company with more than one shareholder, then have a look at our Business Start Up discount package for such businesses.
We love to help new business start-ups get going, so this special bundle of templates will provide all you need to get up and running on a sound legal footing, without running up large legal bills. Buying this bundle entitles you to a saving of 25% on our already low prices! *
So what’s in the business start-ups bundle?
Our special business start-ups bundle comes with the following templates:
- terms and conditions of trade – various types: goods/services; B2B & consumer sales;
- email disclaimer;
- employment contract;
- disciplinary policy & procedure; and
- grievance policy & procedure.
All this for under £75. This saves you hundreds of pounds compared with your obtaining similar documents from a high street solicitor.
On top of all this, you still receive:
- our money-back guarantee;
- a guide to each template to help you complete them quickly and simply; and
- (in case of changes to the law affecting these templates) free updates for life.
We wish you all the best with your start-up business!
* Treating our bundle of terms and conditions of sale (4 different types are included) as just 1 at £24.95 – if you count them as 4, the discount is actually over 57%.