Welcome to Legalo
The online legal resource for businesses and individuals.
We aim at providing a high quality, up-to-date and comprehensive set of legal document templates to serve the needs of small and medium-sized businesses and individuals. Start-up businesses and small businesses deserve good legal protection, and now this is available at a very affordable cost. So why use Legalo for your document template needs:
- Priced exceptionally competitively, you will find our templates to be a small fraction of the price of having the same document drawn up by a high street solicitor or other legal specialist.
- We do not tie you in to an annual contract or subscription – you just purchase exactly what you need to use.
- Our legal templates can be easily downloaded and adapted by you to suit your needs. Each comes with a free guide to assist you to create your legal document. As a result, you will find producing the final document you need easy and quick.
- All of our legal templates have been drafted either by David, our co-founder and a UK Solicitor with over 20 years’ experience in drafting legal contracts and other documents, or by another experienced UK lawyer.
- Speed – unlike having to book an appointment with a solicitor then wait for them to do your work (which could take several weeks), you can get your legal document completed in just a few minutes using our system. If it is urgent, why look elsewhere?
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee by way of a full money-back refund if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase from us and do not use your template to create a final document.
- We also offer you free updates for life – you never pay twice for the same template and can always download it again from your account. If it has been updated since you bought it, we will notify you, so you can download the latest version if you need it again.
All of this adds up to the best online template service available.
What our customers say about Legalo
“Wow, what service! Thank you very much.” Mr L of London [various employment contracts]
“Your website is very easy to use. I love it.” Ms O’B of Taunton [Licence to occupy]
“It was so easy I filled it in during my lunch break.” Mr C of Colchester [Will for single person with children]
“Your website is so good.” Mr D of Thurrock [Various commercial property templates]