Discount Package: Business Compliance
Our Business Compliance package:
- Cost-effective business compliance
- All the required legal documents
- Detailed guidance notes included
- Templates drafted by an experienced UK solicitor
- Our 100% money-back guarantee
How Does It Work?
Our business compliance package provides an all-in-one solution to enable your business to meet its legal compliance obligations.
All businesses operating in the UK must, as a matter of law, have certain legal documents in place to comply with a range of laws applicable to businesses operating in the UK.
Our DIY compliance package enables you to meet these legal obligations. Also, our solution comes without the cost of engaging an expensive business lawyer.
Each document template that is included in the package comes with a detailed guide that takes you through the accompanying document template in a step-by-step manner.
So using our guides when you draft the documents from the business compliance package ensures that:
- you can create all of the legal documents that your business MUST have in place,
- but with minimal time, and
- minimal cost.
Included within our business compliance package
Our package includes the following legal document templates:
- Terms and conditions of business (4 different versions – for B2B or consumers; goods and/or services);
- GDPR privacy notices (2 different versions – for contractors, staff and recruitment candidates);
- GDPR contract addenda – data warranties (2 different versions – for customers and suppliers);
- GDPR record of data collection and processing activities;
- Staff contract of employment;
- Anti-corruption and bribery policy;
- Modern slavery policy (optional);
- Email disclaimer statement.
Solicitor-drafted legal compliance documents
Hiring a solicitor from a law firm to draft the legal documents that your business needs would be an expensive exercise. So you could expect a law firm to charge you between £2,000 and £3,000 for all of the documents that are in our business compliance package.
Our pack has been written by Legalo’s co-founders David and Stephen, who are both highly-experienced, practising solicitors, who regularly advise businesses on the documents included within our pack. Between them, they have over 50 years of legal practice experience. So that experience has been applied to creating our do-it-yourself compliance kit. Therefore, you can save thousands of pounds and get the Legalo advantage!
Compliance and peace of mind
Our business compliance package comes with a no quibbles full money-back guarantee. So this ensures total peace of mind. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the document templates and their accompanying guides, then let us know and we will refund you the cost (this is on the condition that you agree not to use any of the templates). We offer this guarantee because of the confidence we have in our compliance pack.
For more information on the legal requirements when setting up or running a business see the Government’s business guidance section on their website.
If you have any queries regarding our business compliance package then please contact us, as our customer support team are always on hand to assist.