Discount Package: Sub-letting
Our Lease Sub-Letting templates pack:
- All the templates you need for sub-letting a lease
- At a discount of 20%
- Money-back guarantee
- Plain English – jargon-free
How Does It Work?
- 1. Download
- 2. Edit
- 3. Print
- 4. Sign
To give you even more savings on your legal fees, here at Legalo we’ve put this special offer together for you. This discount package gives you 20% off when you buy the complete set of templates, giving you everything that you will need for the sub-letting of a commercial lease together in one go. The pack includes:
- our template Sub-Lease Agreement;
- our template Licence to Sub-Let; and
- our template Declarations and Notices to contract out of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
Buy this package of commercial property templates at a significant discount.
To enjoy this discount, just click on the “Add To Basket” button to the right, which will add this batch to your cart and apply an automatic discount of 20% off our normal prices if you bought them separately. (Please ensure you do not also add the templates separately to your cart at the same time, or delete them before you check-out.)
To read more about the templates included in this special pack and to check they are just what you need, please click on the links to the right, which will take you to the individual pages about the templates and their guides. You can preview all the main parts of the guides, to get a good idea of when to use each template, what it does and what the template covers clause-by-clause.
What’s included in the Sub-Letting Templates special offer?
With our Sub-Letting discount package, you get the full Legalo advantage:
- expertly-drafted templates from UK solicitors;
- the full text of our normal sub-letting templates;
- the full guides to go with the sub-letting templates;
- our money-back satisfaction guarantee;
- free updates of these sub-letting templates for life; and
- our helpline is also available free of charge to you, to assist you in getting the right templates for you and in using them (this does not include giving legal advice).
So don’t delay – get saving today!